A few of amazing bloggers (StashMatters, A Brash Attitude and CurlySpringBlossom) are doing this Project Pan 12 thing, where they are trying to use up some of the beauty products from their stash. Girls are choosing 12 items to try to pan/empty in 3 month period.
I got inspired by the project and decided to shop in my own stash and pick some products I would want to use up, before they go bad or just because they have been half empty, or just forgotten.
I’m not giving myself a 3 months though, as I know, that by using these products on the daily basis I will be able to finish them sooner than 3 months (I better).
I picked 15 products, that I want to use up, mostly to give the other products well deserved space in the cabinet.
Let me expose the list:
- Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing foam – great mousse cleanser. Smells so fresh and leaves skin well cleansed and looking radiant. It’s almost all used up, I need to finish what I have started 🙂
- Pure+Simple Hydration Serum – because of it’s super light texture I consider this to be summer or in between season’s serum. Let’s give this one a more attention that I have.
- Zax’s Original Dark Circle Eye Cream – great Canadian brand and amazing product. With a newborn and a toddler combo, this is a must.
- Vichy Ultra Light SPF 50 for face – I like this one quite a bit, very lightweight and absorbs quickly, doesn’t cover my face with a heavy shine. There’s not too much left and expiry date is approaching.
- Garnier SkinActive Ultra-lift Miracle Wake-up Cream – very nice and light moisturizer. I have very little of it left, so I need this to be gone.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream – hydro gel creams are more of a summer thing, I think. Let’s see if I can use it up, before colder and harsher weather kicks in.
- LaNeige Water Sleeping Mask – totally forgot I had it, let’s see how I will like it now.
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion exfoliator – Very nice exfoliator, gently and brightens skin nicely. I have few others I want to start using though.
- Algenist with Alguronic Acid Pore Corrector Anti-Aging Primer – really liked it when I first bought it. Now looking at my skin, I don’t think I really need it.
- Garnier SkinNaturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector – I forgot I had this one, let’s see how we do.
- CoverGirl TruBlend – lovely foundation that I have given a good use, need to finish it as I have gifted myself an EL one for the new season.
- Maybelline NY Fit Me Pressed Powder – Meh.. we just didn’t really click. I want to see if I can give it another try, before I commit to my Teeez powder forever.
- Dior DiorShow mascara in Blue 258 – probably one of my all time favorites.
- Dior DiorShow mascara in Purple 168 – my first purple, it was fun wearing it. Probably my last one too. It’s weird but I thought it makes me look sick.
- Gosh Growth Mascara – amazing mascara – great volume, lengthened my lashes to perfection.
As you can see, I have a few products that are similar and that’s because there’s very little left in each of them.
Alright, wish me luck and strength to stick with these, while they are gone, gone, gone! I wouldn’t bother, but I can’t stand to waste the products.
– STAY BEAUTIFUL –